WHO WE ARE
We challenge the status quo.
We transform businesses.
Practus was born to disrupt the ‘consulting’ space by committing tangible outcomes. We are implementers who integrate people, proprietary processes, and technology to solve client problems. Practus provides ongoing transparency on project progress to clients, responsive course correction philosophy, and clear payback on fees through measurable outcomes.
Practus partners with companies to deliver results.
We work with companies to improve business performance. Practus has a hands-on approach to the solution and is focused on implementation as compared to being advisory. We provide outcomes in Revenue optimization, Profitability improvement, Cashflow/working capital improvement, and Enterprise valuation using our services of Office of CFO, Performance Improvement, and Business Transformation.
THE PRACTUS WAY
Discover how we deliver value to businesses globally – and meet the people who make it possible.
Since its inception in 2007, Practus has stood for trust, value systems, people focus, and implementation orientation with strong client centricity.
Our conviction on our value systems, the innate capability of our people who live these values every single day, our credibility, and the size of the market opportunity has only grown manifold.
While we create an impact that helps improve business outcomes for clients significantly, we also play a critical role in building a better world for our people, clients, business partners, and community. We are Practusians!
CFO Services for a Restaurant Chain
CFO Services for a Medical Implant Distributor
CFO Services and Audit Management for an Oil & Gas Service Provider
Performance Improvement for a Middle-Eastern Chain of Hypermarkets
Business Transformation and Improvement Services for an Electrical Goods Manufacturer
IT Infrastructure Overhaul for a Global Engineering Organization
Finance and Accounting Outsourcing for a Multi-Venue Sports Complex
Automation Project for a Media and Communications Company
Performance Improvement Services for an IT & BPO MNC
Business Transformation and Raising Funds for a Pre-School
Due-Diligence for a PE Buyout of an Automotive Component Manufacturer
CFO Services and Profitability Improvement for a Healthcare Provider
Performance Improvement Services to Reorganize the Distribution Network for a Global FMCG Company
Finance and Accounting Outsourcing to Minimize Cost for a Pharma Company
Finance and Accounting Outsourcing for a Financial Solution Company
Finance and Accounting Outsourcing for a Solar Panel Suppliers
Finance and Accounting Outsourcing for an Application Solution Firm
Performance Improvement Services for a Healthcare Non-Profit Provider
Performance Improvement Services to Reduce Costs for NGOs
CFO services for a Diagnostic Center
Practus delivers functional expertise by capitalizing on sector-specific capabilities. The unique challenges of each industry necessitate specialized sector champions who can create solutions that work in the long term.
Using Automation via sector-specific tools and process improvement initiatives brings efficiencies for our clients and improves key business metrics.
- I am very excited about the growth potential of Practus because Practus focuses on improving the finance function which is one of the most important functions, yet entrepreneurs underinvest in it. The fact that Practus has a practical, viable model today, I think it will grow with the growth of entrepreneurship. The other area of growth that I see is that as more business analytics gets delivered by Practus into improving business operations, I do see not just the perceived value but the real value of the service offerings going up across sectors.
- All the three partners at Circular Edge, a 17 plus-year-old Business Consulting Firm come with strong technical background & hence needed assistance with the Finance & Accounting Function. And that’s how we came across Practus. Practus evaluated our finances, processes & identified the errors, and set up processes. Today, we are at a stage where we know exactly how we are doing as an organization every month and how we need to react to make better decisions for the coming years. Practus brought in a lot of positivity, as they not only understood our business but also assisted in data-backed decision-making with the introduction of real-time dashboards. There is so much magic that the Practus team brings in.
- We've been delighted with our relationship with the Practus team. Practus has been a vital partner in managing our F&A systems, particularly cash flow management and investor/lender reporting. The most important thing is that we have a partner that we can rely on... Practus has been with us every step of the way from the time we started, offering 24*7 support and service whenever needed. One of the great things about an international firm, like Practus, is that your issue is resolved very quickly particularly when you're managing payroll, cash, and vendor relations. It's been a very symbiotic and mutually beneficial relationship professionally.
- Practus has been important to a multi-generic pharmaceutical company such as Cosette in two ways. The first, in creating process flowcharts, finding gaps, and determining controls opportunities for improvement in the process. Second, to assist in the creation of an Excel-based dashboard to track and manage accounts receivables. Practus provided invaluable assistance in reviewing, documenting, and developing new processes, gave us invaluable insights into the best practices and assisted us in identifying control gaps, and aided us in developing an internal road map for addressing certain issues in the future. and foster a continuous improvement process environment. Each team member of Practus contributed a high level of teamwork, collaboration, industry insights, professionalism, knowledge, and subject-matter expertise that was evident in the quality of the output of the delivery that the Practus team provided.
- We are a purpose-driven brand, manufacturing fashionable scrubs and always do the right thing for the caregivers that we serve. About six months ago, we were acquired by a larger company in our space and our CFO retired. With Practus’ on-site Controller & off site Finance Manager, we not only made the complex transition with the new owner, but we also got our books in order and to meet the new reporting requirements, managed compliances, and eventually shifted the focus to adding value in other areas, such as budgeting, creating efficiencies, and what I appreciate the most is freeing up management time to focus on our core business. They've taken ownership of the entire F&A process. They are a responsible group that I can trust for big and small tasks. The overall experience is better than I could have imagined from an outside company. The team is very capable, self-motivated, knowledgeable, and technical, yet they remain accessible and easy to work with. And most importantly, they are a good fit in our organization's culture. I feel like they've been part of our in-house team for years already! The best thing is how much they care about us and our business. Practus is truly committed to our success.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We share our learnings and insights, organize webinars and podcasts, and provide access to case studies regularly. Subscribe to our newsletter to get all that and discover how Practus can assist your business to achieve its goals.