The digital marketing company reduced DSO by 20 days and redeployed spare workforce capacity worth $0.8 million with the help of Practus’ performance improvement services.
|No. of Employees
|A Digital Marketing
About The Company
DigiMedia is a tech-based digital marketing agency with clients in India and US. The company uses data science-based tools to draw insights into customer behavior to design digital marketing campaigns.
Practus’ Role in Performance Improvement Services
- Evaluation and implementation of alternate software applications for managing the order to cash process. To facilitate tracking of milestone-based invoicing, timeliness in submitting invoices to clients, and accuracy of revenue reporting and for tracking and recovery of media spends.
- Implementation of a project management tool to track time on projects, assess utilization of manpower, and determine profitability on the project.
Impact Delivered in Performance Improvement Services
- Reduction of DSO by 20 days resulting in improvement of working capital by $0.8 million.
- Crashing invoicing time by 5 days every month.
- Timely recovery of media spends resulting in the reduction of average recovery time from 2 months to 1 month.
- Identification and redeployment of spare manpower capacity amounting to $0.5 million.
- Significant improvement in the timeliness and accuracy of reporting results.
- Accurate reporting of profitability at a project level on a month-of-month basis.