The performance improvement services provided by Practus assisted the FMCG company in establishing a clear hierarchy for decision making.
|Client||ROI||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|FMCG MNC||3.2x||Packaged Foods||MNC||Professional||250-500||$100-$250 million||2 months|
About The Company
Nutriland is an $80 million FMCG multinational corporation that started operations in 2012 after acquiring Wockhardt Group’s nutrition division.
Practus’ Role in Performance Improvement
- Practus began by conducting a one-month diagnostic, followed by the model building phase:
- Sessions with the HOD’s designated Single Point of Contact (SPOCs) to gain a thorough understanding of the present forecasting process and templates.
- The “approach paper” was presented with timelines based on the preceding pointers.
- Developing the Excel templates’ structure.
- The SPOCs/HODs and the F&A team sign off on the structure model being built, utilizing the agreed-upon structure.
- SPOCs and the F&A team conduct testing and interim reviews.
- HODs and the CFO sign off on the final version.
Impact Delivered in Performance Improvement
- Completed alignment on how the company performance will be budgeted and assessed (variables and business drivers), as well as establishing a clear decision-making structure.
- The model with driver-based planning and scenario management provided improved visibility and monitoring capabilities.