The performance improvement services provided by Practus assisted the technology service provider in saving purchase consideration of ~$1 million to be paid to erstwhile owners of a target company.
|Client Name||ROI||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||ROI On Fee||Project Duration|
|A Technology Service Provider||25x||Professional|
|MNC||Family Managed||~5000||$600 million||25x||36 Months|
About The Company
Techserv is the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. With 2214 Visa application centers (VACs) and operations in 126 countries.
Practus’ Challenge in Performance Improvement Services
- Project management office (PMO) to integrate the ‘target’ companies with Techserv.
- Deliver synergies/cost savings committed by the management team to the board.
- Monitor the realization of target synergies/cost savings for the next 12 months.
Impact Delivered in Performance Improvement Services
- Delivered ~60% higher synergy/cost savings over the target committed to the board.
- Identified additional areas of cost savings to the tune of 100% over the initial estimates.
- The saved purchase consideration of ~$1 million to be paid to the former owners of a target company.
- Reduced purchase spending by 2% through price tracking of market benchmarks.
- Completed the integration, planning, and execution in 6 months, 3 months ahead of target.
- Saved 30% of planned client senior management time through proactive execution of PMO role.