Practus assisted the consumer goods company in setting up processes and systems to identify and categorize channel partners on parameters other than sales volumes.
|Client||ROI||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|An FMCG Company||5X||Consumer Goods||MNC||Professional||~1000||$4.8 billion||3 months|
About The Company
An 83 years old subsidiary of a global FMCG giant, with 35+ brands in 20 categories
- Distributor evaluation and rating system designed to categorize and rank the company’s channel partners based on financial, operational, management, and reputational qualities.
- Analyzing the business cycle and keeping track of the channel partners’ return on investment.
- Successfully set up a process to identify and categorize channel partners into good, average, and below-average segments based on criteria other than sales and based on the ranks, and developed a performance-based compensation system to improve sales and revenue.
- Improvement in collection cycles.
- Identifying channel partners qualifying for future investment to aid growth and development.
- Recommendations for dealing with non-performing or risky channel partners to minimize future business losses.
See how Practus can assist you in improving your organization’s Performance
*Client Name has been masked for the purpose of confidentiality