The performance improvement services provided by Practus assisted the tech company in achieving cost savings of ~$1 million.
|Client Name||ROI||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|Outsourcing And Technology Services Specialist||25X||Professional|
About The Company
VoyagePapers is the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. With 2214 Visa application centers (VACs) and operations in 126 countries, VoyagePapers serves the interests of 50 client governments.
Practus’ Role in Performance Improvement Services
- Integration Planning included:
- Detailed reading of Entity Structuring Memos, Due Diligence reports, SPA amongst others.
- Providing detailed plan for 5 workstreams – HR, Synergy, Finance, Ops and IT.
- Execution and Support included:
- HR – Communication strategy, grade alignment, development of integrated organizational structure.
- Synergy – Preparation of efficiency benchmarking models, VAC consolidation simulations and developing a monitoring mechanism.
Impact Delivered in Performance Improvement services
- Cost savings of ~$1 million was achieved in 6 months.
- Helped provide visibility on integration to the management by providing weekly progress trackers.
- Enabled the business to understand synergies at risk. For example, Practus estimated that synergy of CHF 0.80 million is at risk over rationalization of key corporate and admin staff.
- Practus took control of synergies workstream and insured synergy estimates worth ~$6 million.
- Provided inputs to the management for culture/people integration.