Practus assisted SK Direct in conducting a gap analysis study along with controls/suggestions to address the gaps identified in the process.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||ROI On Fee||Size||Project Duration|
|A manufacturer of sleep products|
About The Company
SK Direct is India’s online retail broking house for online trading, investments, and the stock market and has a presence in more than 550 cities and serves more than 1 million customers. The company offers trade execution services on Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange in cash and derivative segments, depository services, mutual funds, IPOs, NBFC, and commodities trading on MCX and NCDEX to individual investors and traders, corporate, institutional, and NRI’s.
- Play a hands-on, practical implementation role to study and review the As-Is process.
- Validate and identify key areas of concern and gaps in the existing process.
- Suggest improvements and make recommendations in the To-Be process.
- For key departments of risk and settlements, a three-phased process study was used:
- Examine all of the risk and settlement department’s processes and sub-processes.
- Create As-Is process maps that cover all processes and sub-processes in the risk and settlement department.
- On approval of process flows, a gap analysis was undertaken highlighting risk at the inherent level and process gaps.
- As-Is process map document covering all processes within the risk and settlement department.
- Detailed process document highlighting inherent risks in the process along with corresponding mitigating controls.
- Detailed gap analysis study along with controls/suggestions to address the gaps identified in the process.