Practus’ assisted Auto Frenzy in increasing sales by 15% to 20% and reducing distribution costs by 1%.
|Client Name||ROI||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|Auto Frenzy||4.5x||$130 million||18 months|
About The Company
Auto Frenzy has been a leading company in the automobile industry. It has been connected with more than 100 dealers till now for the betterment of its efficiency. It also has approximately 800 stock-keeping units.
- The absence of a SKU in the market results in the presence of counterfeit goods.
- Poor After-Sale service to the customers.
- Expanding of Dealer and Distribution Network.
- Increased the number of C&F Agencies from six to ten.
- Set up Super Distributors.
- Sales – Went up by approx. 15% – 20% of B2C.
- Distribution cost reduction by 1%.