Practus’ assisted the pre-school in improving the average debtor collection period and developing a cash flow plan.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|Pre-School||Education||Family Owned||Family Managed||~400||$4 million||6 Months|
About The Company
Pre-Schools is a leader in early childhood education, consulting, and professional development. The organization delivers joyful, holistic, child-centric, and experiential learning across 23 pre-schools under the brand VI. The company is also engaged in providing an advanced daycare program.
- Automation of admission, P2P, and HR process.
- Implemented a centralized accounting system.
- Developed an automated MIS report.
- Incorporated key metrics for CEO and professional investor in monthly MIS.
- Implemented a compliance tracker.
- Developed finance framework defining the role and responsibilities of the finance function.
- Framed and implemented key accounting policies and SOPs for finance processes
- Cash flow management .
- Managed day to day finance functions.
- Practus’ automation and F&A restructuring initiatives resulted in savings of ~$64,000 per annum.
- Improvement in the average debtor collection period.
- Availability of accurate financial and sales data.
- Detailed management MIS.
- Better visibility on measurement and reporting of key performance metrics resulted in better business management.
- Improved cash flow planning.