Practus’ performance improvement services enabled the school to strategize and plan on more effective use of fixed assets.
|Client Name||ROI||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|The School||5.8x||Education||Promoter owned||Promoters||~150||~$6.7 million||8 months|
About The School
Champ-Schools is a large player in Pre-K and K12 education with around 1000 students. The organization delivers an enriching, robust, hands-on, and all-around learning experience under the brand VI. The school also organizes various extracurricular activities throughout the year.
- Understand the challenges being faced in cost center accounting and develop a comprehensive solution for the same.
- Develop a base, formula-driven Excel sheet to generate forecasts for succeeding months based on the input of current monthly numbers.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to identify the gaps and develop the authority and responsibility matrix to fill in the gaps.
- Time-crashing of existing processes to deliver the MIS at a pre-agreed date.
- Set up of F&A management policies.
- Practus’ planning and execution led to a reduction in the MIS cycle by 9 days.
- Proper Cost center management helped Business CEO’s have visibility on SBU wise profitability.
- Monthly Forecasts were automated, thereby avoiding manual bias, human errors and saving 15-man hours every month.
- Increased Accountability as the authority matrix clearly defined the roles and responsibilities of everyone.
- Helped the Company to strategize and plan on more effective use of Fixed assets and SBU-wise Capital investment in Fixed Assets.