Practus’ performance improvement services enabled the air conditioning company to save $12000 in costs and complete previously pending reconciliations with key customers.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||ROI On Fee||Size||Project Duration|
|India’s Leading Air Conditioning Company||Service||Listed Company||Professional||~2800||7x||$75 million||3 Months|
About The Company
Blue Star is India’s leading air conditioning and commercial refrigeration company, with annual revenue of over $75 million, a network of 32 offices, 5 modern manufacturing facilities, 2800 employees, and 3880 channel partners. Blue Star’s integrated business model of a manufacturer, contractor, and after-sales service provider enables it to offer an end-to-end solution to its customers.
- Understand the problem statement.
- Study existing O2C processes followed at PAN India level
- Assist in reducing overdue.
- Maintenance of tracker.
- Reconciliation with customer.
- Issue dunning letter.
- Creation of master data.
- Follow up with customer.
- Provide recommendations based on our study/hands-on experience.
- Define revised O2C processes based on recommendation.
- Cost savings of ~$12,000 achieved as interest cost towards the quick recovery of long o/s debtor.
- Helped to ascertain reasons behind the delay in realization of AR.
- Demonstrate results via focused approach and action.
- Completed long-pending reconciliations with key customers.
- Provided recommendations.