Practus’ enabled GT Group to improve enrollments by 10% on courses with low traction and liquidate non-used assets worth ~$2.6 million.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||ROI On Fee||Size||Project Duration|
|GT Group||Education||Trust Owned||Trustees||1500||7x||$26 million||12 months|
About The Company
GT Group of Institutions is one of the biggest players in the higher education segment with around 10,000 students spread over 15 campuses. The courses offered are under graduation, post-graduation, and short-term programs. GT group also has global tie-ups with top foreign universities.
- Understand the campus-wise profitability and working capital blockage for each location Enrollment wise, curriculum wise collections.
- Effectively managing working capita with focus on collections and ensuring cash pool generation of all campuses and evaluation of banking limits for the additional term loans.
- Sale/liquidation of assets for deleveraging of balance sheets.
- Capital intensive courses evaluation, marketing strategy of the courses for higher enrollments, set up marketing budgets.
- Improvement in overall grade for GT group.
- Practus’ MIS and profitability reports and processes helped improve the working capital by ensuring a regular flow of enrollment fees and an increase in profitability.
- Existing term loans of $6.6 million raised to $13 million with 0.15% coupon rate savings.
- Liquidation of non used assets worth $2.6 million, fund utilized to pay off and reduce short term liabilities.
- Improved enrollments by 10% on courses with low traction with marketing budgets set up and more visibility on courses.