Practus’ assisted the distributor in preparing a detailed market research report and developing a 5-year business plan and valuation model.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||ROI||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|A Distributor of Alcoholic Beverages||Alcoholic Beverage||Family Managed||Family||5.2x||~100||$7 million||3 months|
About The Company
Invincible Beverages, a distributor of alcoholic beverages based in North India, is looking to introduce a new ‘Ready-to-Drink’ alcoholic beverage product segment.
- Carry out a Market Assessment and Feasibility Study Report on Alcoholic Beverage Industry in India.
- Prepare a 5-year Business Plan and Valuation model for the company’s new product launch.
- Prepared a Detailed Market Research Report incorporating aspects of:
- Market Size, Market Share, Segmentation.
- Demand drivers, Growth potential, Forecasts.
- Distribution Channel Structure.
- Company SWOT Analysis vs Market factors.
- Conducted a series of interviews to gain a better knowledge of competitor behavior and difficulties.
- Cost Cards were created for the top ten states, based on state-by-state indirect tax legislation for several product categories like as beer, wine, and RTD.
- Prepare a 5-year Business Plan & Valuation model:
- 5-Year Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statements.
- Valuation under alternative models.
- Risk Scenario Analysis.
- Business Case for Investment Pitch.