Practus assisted the IT services company in highlighting the impact of unbilled hours for their Top 5 clients resulting in a potential increase in revenues by $0.5 million.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||ROI On Fee||Size||Project Duration|
About The Company
Technote Solutions is a technology company headquartered in New Jersey, the United States providing information technology and knowledge process outsourcing services. Technote offers an array of services with a global presence in countries like Canada, India, and Malaysia.
- Business process mapping for ‘Staffing’ and ‘Solutions’ verticals.
- Industry benchmarking to help identify potential avenues in the market to bridge margin gaps.
- Deep dive analysis of multiple business models within ‘Staffing’ business.
- Identify key areas of margin improvement after detailed stakeholder engagement.
- Review of the process of billing and optimal bench utilization.
- Created path to a potential increase in Gross Margin by 4% with focused efforts on consultant compensations. Effective systems like internal parity for same skill/experience and benchmarking with market medians to streamline their ‘Staffing business’.
- Proposed 80-20 model for offshore utilization leading to a potential increase of overall Gross Margin to 19% for their ‘Solutions business’.
- Highlighted the impact of unbilled hours for their Top5 clients resulting in a potential increase in revenues by $0.5 million.