Practus’ assisted the EdTech company in ensuring zero compliance failures and monthly hard close in T+6 with an overall saving of 8 days.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||ROI On Fee||Size||Project Duration|
|MedTech||Edtech||PE Backed||Professional||25||6.8x||$1 million||12 Months|
About The Company
MedTech founded in the year 1993, is a medical education company focused on developing teaching and learning aids targeting both B2B and B2C healthcare education. The chain is PE invested.
- Developed business process flowcharts mapping ‘As-Is’ process providing a view on how these would interact with their content management and learning management systems.
- Created an ERP specification document based on each stakeholder’s/HoD’s understanding their respective expectations from the new ERP – covered sales, finance, HR, learning management system, and so on.
- Evaluated multiple CRM and ERP partners.
- Developed a comprehensive compliance calendar and reported on key compliance statuses.
- Zero compliance failures resulting in no interest and penalties.
- Ensuring monthly hard close in T+6 with an overall saving of 8 days.
- Closing all observations highlighted during due diligence by the PE investors.
- Evaluation of multiple ERP and CRM partners and shortlisting based on the main criteria.