Practus’ CFO Solutions assisted the restaurant chain in improving the average debtor collection period by 40%.
|Client Name||ROI||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|A Restaurant Chain||6.3x||F&B||Private Limited Company||Family Managed||~100||$2 million||36 months|
About The Company
Arab Cuisine, started in the year 2000, is a rapidly expanding Arabic restaurant brand with over 14 locations, the majority of which are in Mumbai and Pune. PE has invested in the chain. A leading Indo-Lebanese specialty Quick-Service Restaurant (QSR) is a mix of independently owned and franchised locations.
Practus’ Role in CFO Services
- Championed the process of finalizing the budgets and financial forecasts.
- Incorporated key metrics for CEO and Professional Investor in monthly MIS.
- A one–hour weekly review of all 180–day initiatives is prepared, providing the promoter with a single point of contact to assess progress, make decisions, and identify impediments (if any).
- An internal audit was monitored, and essential accounting policies and SOPs for finance procedures were developed.
- Developed cross-functional essential accounting policies and thorough SOPs (procurement, supply chain, and finance).
Impact Delivered in CFO Services
- Budgeting and performance evaluation could be completed in 30 percent less time.
- The average debtor’s collection duration has been cut in half.
- Increased visibility into key performance metric measurement and reporting resulted in better business management.
- Implementing cost-cutting initiatives in the areas of procurement and food costs in order to increase profitability.