Practus’ enabled Comfit to reduce operational ambiguity and showcase areas for improving machine/process efficiency, space efficiency, and power efficiency.
|No. of Employees
About The Company
Comfit is a renowned Indian and international sleep product manufacturer that is a member of the International Sleep Products Association [ISPA]. Comfit has grown from a mattress factory to a sleep products company with a diverse product line that includes pillows, cushions, spring mattresses, polyurethane foam, and high-tech comfort systems. Comfit operates six plants in three Indian states and serves customers in 16 states.
- Practus competed for the project by examining the process for the 6 factories in stages.
- Examined and studied all of the factory’s procedures and activities.
- Create As-Is process maps for all processes and sub-processes within the factory.
- After the process mapping was completed, a gap analysis was conducted to identify risks and obstacles in the process.
- Efficiency studies were conducted for each area of the factory.
- Simultaneously, the factory’s operational MIS was implemented.
- Comprehensive document with an As-Is process (the document mapped all processes).
- A detailed gap analysis study along with controls or suggestions to address the gaps identified in the process is presented.
- Reduced operational ambiguity and showcased areas for machine efficiency, space efficiency, and power efficiency.
- Greater efficiency (and cost savings) with existing applications and processes like FTE and manpower.
- Regular in-time MIS and Tracker assisted in improving decision making. Weekly and monthly factory/sales MIS.
- Assisted in documenting cost and inventory valuation guidelines, greater team satisfaction through collaboration, and best practices.