Practus’ enabled the restaurant to streamline finance procedures and automate regular accounting, which reduced the sales data entry time from 10 days to 1 day in a month.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||ROI On Fee||Size||Project Duration|
|PFC||F&B||PE-Backed||Professionals||~250||5.4x||$30 million||24 Months|
About The Company
PFC is the oldest single location sit-down restaurant in India. PFC owns and manages six outlets, all in Hyderabad/Secunderabad. PFC has over 1,300 people on its rolls and a turnover of approx. $13 million. PFC has opened 4-5 new stores in Hyderabad and a couple of stores in Bangalore. Private Equity has recently acquired a significant minority stake in PFC.
- Handling the finance function at the time, when PFC was transitioning from a family-run business to a professionally run business.
- Defining the key elements of operational metrics so that business performance may be tracked in real time.
- Create MIS, cash flow, budgeting, internal control processes, capex management, compliance, and profitability analysis for the organization and play a critical role in ERP implementation.
- Streamlined financial operations and automated regular accounting lowered the time it took to enter sales data from 10 days to 1 day every month.
- Smooth monthly closes on the 5th of each month, and yearly financial statements.
- By establishing and executing rules and SOPs, Practus increased internal controls and improved business processes.
- Employee payments, cash management, and payroll processing have all improved.
- Regular and periodic reports gave insight into the company’s performance and aided decision-making.
- Practus has trained PFC’s F&A personnel in order for them to be prepared for the company’s expansion and growth objectives.