Practus’ enabled the hospital to redeploy the existing team with new roles and responsibilities, thereby improving the finance department’s effectiveness.
|Client Name||ROI||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|Hospital Care||4.8x||Healthcare||PE-Backed||Professional||~1000||~$35 million||3 months|
About The Company
Hospital Care is one of India’s top ten hospital networks, having ten hospitals in Maharashtra totaling ~750 beds. The F&A department is expected to give visibility into the return on investments from new facilities, capacity utilization, hospital profitability, and Return on Capital Employed, according to management expectations (ROCE).
- Compare the F&A’s staff capability to that of the best-run hospitals, recording the major outputs now supplied by key F&A personnel, their frequency, and the quality rating of such output.
- The most feasible F&A organization structure to support Hospital Care’s Business Plan implementation.
- Re-allocating resources to enable more and higher-quality output with the same F&A personnel strength is a possibility.
- A study was conducted to recommend “SMART” financial efficiency methods. Examine the tasks that must be completed in the next 12 months and determine whether internal or external assistance is required.
- The existing staff were redeployed with new roles and responsibilities as a consequence of the benchmarking research and talent assessment, which improved the Finance Department’s effectiveness. This is a very common misinterpretation.
- The deployment of systems and improved utilization of present processes assisted in resource optimization (manpower and free time).