Practus’ assisted Freshoz in developing a compliance tracker and improving the entire performance management system.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|Freshoz||Agriculture||VC Funded||Family Managed||~30||~$20 million||6 months|
About The Company
Freshoz operates across the value chain of branded fresh fruits such as apples, oranges, and cherries. The company has operations that span from farm extension to post-harvest management, including grading, packaging, cold storage, and logistics.
- The client was struggling with the current process workflow of the following:
- Providing on-time, regular and accurate financial and operational data.
- Existing MIS framework.
- Business performance metrics.
- Creditability of the in-house team to implement efficient finance processes and improve existing performance management system.
- Practus overlooked entire finance and operational processes and implemented following improvements:
- Prepared standard SOPs at company level with implementation plan of each process.
- Implementation of a high-quality MIS including graphical management dashboards to provide more visibility to management.
- Improved the entire performance management system by introducing variance analysis process, improving accountability and downward delegation of authority to each individual department head.
- Developed Compliance tracker and a dashboard, including a reporting calendar and to track the progress on compliances through a ‘traffic lights’ mechanism.