Practus’ enabled the digital reselling platform to process wallet balance refunds of more than 70k partners through payment gateways.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|A Digital Reselling Platform||E-Commerce||Private, PE-Backed||Professional||~70||$10 million||12 Months|
About The Company
SellSure is a digital resale platform. A SellSure reseller has access to a large inventory of digital services and physical products that they may resell on social media platforms at no cost or commitment. In 2019, SellSure was acquired by a large and well-known e-commerce platform.
- Automation and customization for finance requirements in existing SQL.
- Ensure accurate and timely accounting, as well as a hygiene audit of the books to ensure there is no income or cash leakage.
- Order-by-order payment gateway and BOA reconciliations.
- Walk between the customer’s advance, the money added, the consumption, the commission charged, and the balance.
- Support to assist EY’s auditors in completing the quarterly and annual audits.
- Observance of the law and timely submission.
- A variety of management information system (MIS) reports.
- The automated pay-out mechanism prevented late payments, provided fast refunds to customers, and ensured that sellers and resellers were paid on time.
- Payment gateways, digital services, physical products, and courier delivery partners are all reconciled on an order-by-order basis, resulting in a $10,000 cash leakage being repaired.
- Payment channels were used to repay over 70 thousand partners’ wallet balances.