Practus’ assisted the hospital in implementing an ERP system and setting up a “Traffic Light Mechanism” to keep track of the payments.
|Client Name||ROI||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|CP Hospital||5.7x||Healthcare||Private||Owner Managed||80-100||$10-$50 million||15 Months|
About The Company
CP Hospital in Mumbai is a 50-bed facility that has specialized in cardiology and heart surgery for the past 30 years. Their annual turnover is $3 million and they have expanded into other areas such as dermatology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, endocrinology, and so on. The organization also has a pharmaceutical division.
- Relationship and report management based on trust.
- The installation of a new ERP system to help them manage their financial and commercial tasks.
- Providing the trustee with minimal on-the-ground visibility into the progress of these critical projects.
- Internal processes are being reviewed and essential internal controls are being implemented. A financial roadmap is included, as well as a necessity for process automation.
- An ERP system was developed by creating systems and processes and thereby adequately filling gaps.
- The monthly MIS was thoroughly monitored, and the payment system for the client was defined.
- To keep track of the payments, set up a “Traffic Light Mechanism”.
- The manpower was evaluated for cost reduction and the particular roles of each department were specified.
- Assistance for the client’s internal audit team and created a “Points to Review” checklist.