PRACTUS is committed to respecting, protecting and safeguarding the confidentiality of data and information entrusted to it by its customers.
Practus has developed a comprehensive security framework to address the needs and concerns of all its customers.
Information Security Policy
To create an environment that maintains confidentiality, integrity and availability of Practus and its customers’ information & assets
Practus takes these activities seriously and seeks to provide fair and secure systems for the appropriate handling of this confidential information.
Practus has implemented a rigorous set of security policies and procedures designed to provide our customers requisite privacy and security necessary to achieve their trust and confidence.
Following are the security measures implemented:
- Documented Information security policies and procedures
- Management commitment (Security Steering Committee) and Management Reviews
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Internal Security Audits
- Periodic security awareness for employees
- Vulnerability assessment & improvement
- Virus Management System
- Restricted physical access control
- Defined Roles & Responsibilities for projects and support functions
- Security coordinator for projects and support functions
- Data Encryption, as applicable (at rest and in motion)
- Security Incident Management
SOC 2 compliance initiated