Practus assisted the EdTech company in reducing time for government contract tender preparation by 40% and ensuring regular tracking of actuals against the business plans.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||ROI On Fee||Size||Project Duration|
About The Company
Zentel founded in the year 2010, is a satellite education company. It is also involved in E-content development and competitive exam preparations. They partner up with the Ministry of Education to provide rural and low-income school programmes. One of the world’s largest funds provided funding for the company.
- Prepared and presented fund utilization statements every month to the overseas investors.
- Created a detailed 5-year business plan incorporating what-if scenarios.
- Development of automated cost-sheet for pricing new government contracts.
- Assisted in transfer pricing framework for associate company transactions.
- Scheduled investor and Board meetings and rolled out the up-to-date MIS with our commentary well in advance.
- Fund utilization statement assisted the investors to monitor the cash flow situation .
- 40% reduction in time for government contract tender preparation.
- Overall time in procure-to-pay function reduced by 40% with a standardized process in place.
- Ensure regular tracking of actuals against the business plans.