Practus assisted the hotel operating company in implementing budgetary control and making business decisions through robotics MIS, Dash Boards & BI tools.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||ROI On Fee||Size||Project Duration|
|Hotel Operating Company||Hospitality||Private, PE-Backed||Professional||~100||6.6x||$6.5 million||12 Months|
About The Company
SM Hotel is a hotel asset company that specializes in the development, purchase, and ownership of well-known hotel brands like Courtyard by Marriott, Hyatt Place, Fairfield by Marriott, Four Points by Sheraton, and Formula 1. In India, the brand owned 25 hotels with a total of 3900 rooms in 12 locations.
- Implemented best processes and comprehensive SOP documents.
- Developed Delegation of Authority, Chart of Accounts, Vendor Master, Location Master etc.
- Initiated various Automations and Customizations in ERP system for accurate and timely financial and management reporting.
- Build operating budget for 2015-16 to track Actuals versus Budgeted.
- Designed and define the scope of an internal auditor and support the company for better internal control.
- Implemented high-quality comprehensive MIS with a visual dashboard.
- Implementation of Budgetary Control, On time Monthly Closing and financial reporting–Consolidate and publish annual Financial Statements.
- Business process Re- engineering, automation assisted in reducing time investment of Key resources and management.
- Investment of surplus funds in different financial instruments.
- Successful implementation of Oracle ERP – Lowered manual dependencies for Analysis and reporting.
- Positive EBITA post consolidation of the business – additional income of more than 300Mn (investment of surplus funds).
- Assistance in taking business decision through robotics MIS, Dash Boards and BI tools.
- Multi dimensional, different properties and pick and choose results from many combination through robotics MIS, Dash Boards and BI tools.